Phen375 – Top Fat Burning Supplement
Does Phen375 really work? That is a question which you should ask if you are serious about fat burning. Phen375 is a drug that has been on the market since 2004. It has been lauded as a substitute for infamous phentermine products.
Phentermine was withdrawn from the market in 1997 because it contained fenfluramine, a chemical compound that was found to cause pulmonary hypertension, cardiac fibrosis, heart valve disease among other adverse effects, and subsequently banned in various countries around the world.
Phen375 was introduced as a safer alternative, and is approved by the FDA as a supplement to a reduced-intake diet for long-term weight management in adults, and is classified as a ‘centrally-acting antiobesity preparation’ by the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System.
So, the question that remains on everyone’s minds: does Phen375 really work?
Does Phen375 really work and how?
Phen375 is a psychostimulant drug, meaning it stimulates various bodily functions, in this case, it acts as an appetite-suppressing and metabolism-inducing drug.
It does this by triggering the process of thermogenesis, the process of heat production at the microscopic level that takes place in all warm-blooded animals (including humans), and in the process increases cell metabolism, enabling the body to burn away all that excess body fat without having to break a sweat, but that’s just the initial phase. Outside the brain, it triggers the release of norepinephrine and epinephrine causing fat cells to break down stored fat as well.
The second phase involves treating obesity through the reduction of hunger perception, which is a process that’s mediated primarily within the hypothalamus. This way, on subscription, dieting can then be followed by stricter levels due to decreased appetite and loss of cravings, should they be extant. At the microscopic level, then, the Phen375 fat burner draws striking conclusions that are hard to miss.
- L-Carnitine (L-Tartrate) 68%
- L-Carnitine is a compound used to reduce the symptoms of aging, including reduced metabolism in the mitochondria. This, in turn, helps the cell to burn more fat.
- Caffeine Powder Anhydrous (Capsicum frutescens)
- Caffeine powder acts as a stimulant that tricks your body into burning more fat to replenish energy levels, in the process acting as an appetite-suppressant.
- Citrus Aurantium Extract
- Acts as a natural stimulant to boost metabolism.
- Coleus Forskolii Root PE
- Helps to break down body fat, increases lean muscle mass and in the process, promotes optimal thyroid function and boosts metabolism.
- Dendrobium Nobile Extract (from orchids)
- It helps the body to regain lost energy, prevents the cells from burning out and causes the release of dopamine by the brain.
- Cayenne (Capsicum) 10M HU/G
- It is used at a 12 : 1 ratio and ensures the active ingredients in Phen375 are carried through the body. It achieves this by increasing the flow of blood in restricted vessels in fatty tissues.
- It’s also what’s responsible for reducing thermogenesis in the cell, raising the body temperature through the thermogenic burn.
- Calcium Carbonate 36% Grain
- This is the compound responsible for helping the body reduce appetite, burn body fat and get rid of cravings.
What do people say?
Phen375 has gained worldwide popularity, and with good reason too. With all that fame, there has been widespread praise (and, of course, criticism) for the product. For which reason, here are a few Phen375 testimonials as listed on their website.
The general weight loss scene for the product in the market is generally positive, for instance, if a healthy diet is maintained throughout the dosage of Phen375, loss of between 15 and 80 lbs of fat mass is to be expected, at a minimum.
The one caveat that comes with taking Phen375 is a recommended increase in water consumption, not so much negative as it is required when taking nearly all prescription medication.
Tristian, for instance, was on Phen375 from 2012 when he weighed just over 324 lbs and within six months, had shed over 100 lbs of mass. What’s more, thanks to the secret formula used to manufacture the drug, you’re free to eat as you wish for about seven days before it fully wears off from your system.
However, the one thing you mustn’t forget is that your diet matters, even and especially when on the drug. Make sure you keep whatever you eat as healthy as possible, otherwise your work will go to naught. Sure, you can gulp down a burger or two a week, as a reward for your discipline. Just don’t overdo it.
Isabella was also on Phen375 for three months. This was a period of time within which she was able to lose 22 kg (48.5 lbs), and recommends it for regular use.
Lastly, remember that our bodies are all wired differently, so what takes one person two months may take another six. Fundamentally, though, to get the best phen375 results, keep your diet as strict as possible. So, answer yourself, Does Phen375 Really Work?
The Bottom Line
- Phen375 is quite powerful in its capacity to act as a fat burning product.
- It’s FDA approved, so it’s safe, so far as they can tell.
- The ingredients seem to back up its ability to perform as both an appetite-suppressing product and a fat burning adjunct.
- Reasonably priced, for what you’re going to get.
- One of the main ingredients is a ‘proprietary formula’, which suggests that it gives a total amount of milligrams for all the individual ingredients, essentially making it impossible to tell how much of each ingredient is used in the final product.
- It is primarily a psychostimulant, which is not recommended for pregnant mothers, women who expect to be pregnant in the near future, children and anyone with a pulmonary or similar condition.
- There are potential side-effects like nausea and dizziness.
- Though more of a consequence rather than a side-effect, within a span of two or three weeks of stopping use of the drug, symptoms of obesity may return if a proper diet is not maintained.
All in all, the verdict stands that Phen375 is a highly effective fat burner because of not only it’s almost all-natural variety of natural fat burning ingredients, but also due to the fact that, as compared to other drugs on the market, it’s nearly three times as potent, giving it much shorter acting times. Hopefully, this Phen375 review gave you the answer to the question does Phen375 really work.